Thursday, 1 March 2012


My most recent project, was not sure about this color but I keep seeing it on other blogs so I just had to try it. It really is growing on me I was very pleased how it turned out. Having alot of fun with my shabby chic projects. Not sure what I will do this weekend but if I am happy with it I will share.

3 comments:

  1. Love the color, as a matter of fact, Lorie and I at The Junk Asylum are starting to paint a few garden pices aqua. Yes it's popular right now, so go for it!

    I had to chuckle on your remark 'my family wants the dining table back'...the percs of living alone are my house IS my studio, but at age 62, the young-uns have moved on, so my time is my own and boy do I make the best of it. Being in the antique biz has allowed a constant flow of inventory in my home, which my husband would have never allowed(horder)I play with it then I sell it...just another day in paradise...have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pieces look even nicer in person :)

    ReplyDelete